Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 30, 2011

i know, i know.

Yes, I have been lazy. I haven't been writing. Shame on me. This week I really needed it, it was super busy! 
     Monday I had dance, I have started doing dance for an hour and a half. It's so exhausting! Turns, leaps, jumps, head stands, jumps, turns, stretching, head stands and more stretching! I finally have my left splits COMPLETELY flat! I didn't get them at dance though. I'll explain when I get to Saturday.
     Anyways Tuesday I went to my grandma's house to help her clean. I needed some extra cash cause Alec was going to teach me how to snowboard Saturday. It was 30 dollars just for a day pass! So my grandma offered to help me out. We cleaned out her cupboards and it was pretty great. I love spending time with my grandma. We were talking about fine china and she told me that she'd be handing down her's to me! I was shocked, but I felt so special that she'd give them to me! So I asked her if I could see them and they are so gorgeous! They are like a really like green almost a sea foam green with a lace engraving on the edge and then a silver lining. She told me how they had only been eaten on five times, the whole time she's had them! Let me try to think of the five times she said.. She said hers and my grandpa's 5th anniversary i think, one time for family and hers and Layne's first Thanksgiving together. I can't think of the other two times. Those three must've just stuck in my head!
     Wednesday was my only free day of the week. So I decided to fit in some Alec time, even though I knew i'd be seeing him all weekend! I miss my boy when he's not with me. So him and his mom picked me up when he was done with soccer practice. They supposedly have a new place by where stroops is/was.  We got to his house, and I don't think we did very much. Not that I can remember, but we don't usually do a whole lot! Alec was laying across the counter (bad!) and so I sneaked up (it says sneaked up is okay but snuck up isn't? okay!) but I sneaked up behind him and traced the arch of his foot with my finger to tickled him and he freaked out! He started kicking his feet and so while he was freaking out he still had his head down so I sneaked up a bit further and traced his arm with my finger cause he's just so ticklish that, that tickles too! It was funny, at least to me! He doesn't like being tickled but he always tickles me. "It's because you laugh" he says. Then we found his little sisters glasses. Star glasses to be exact! So I said "LETS TAKE PICTURES" and he said "oh that'd be cute huh? well okay!" So this is how it goes...
Alec: Here you take the picture           Me: I can't... I have to keep my glasses on my face!
hahahaha
Alec: Do we have to look silly?               Me: No lets take one smiling.


 Alec: We can smile super cheesy and you can't see our eyes cause of the glasses!!! 
(I wish I could have gotten a picture of some of the faces he was pulling!)
Me: Alright! CHEESSSEEE! 
hahahah we laughed so much!
Then Alec leaned back and I was like "okay my turn to take pictures!"
Me: Are you going to pull that grumpy face?         Alec: YEP!
haha. Me: Alright, I will too!
So this is our grumpy face picture.
Me: Alec! KISS ME!         Alec: Why?       Me: Well cause I wanna kiss, and a picture of it!
MWAHH! <3
     Thursday, I got a massage! It was amazing. Relaxing, Warm, and just plain RELAXING! Need I say more?
 Jack's party was Friday. He's the new kid in our group and he's also Austin stouts cousin.. 
This Is Sam Evans. (Glee) <33

    This is Austin Stout.
Do you see the resemblance?! Crazy, I know!
Anyways, It was Jack's surprise party! So we got there and helped his mom out and all that fun stuff. We all were downstairs playing and being loud when all the sudden Jack comes downstairs. We were all like "oh hey Jack, surprise?!" hahah. It was a little pathetic but it was pretty sweet. For any one close to me whose reading this. I'd like a surprise party!! We all played Just Dance, or whatever its called. Hahah. It was a lot of fun! I was embarrassed to play but if you just get into it nothing matters. I was kind of grumpy, and for some reason I was all day. It felt like every little thing Alec did bugged me. The bad things though, the things that I can just brush of and still love him for. They were hitting me hard. So me being grumpy Alec decided to be grumpy to "show me how it felt". After all night of sitting by myself most of the time at this party I decided i was going for a walk. I told Jenny, Abbey, and Kara not to follow cause I wanted to see if Alec would. So next to Jacks house was a little open field and a white fence. This may sound dramatic but I set it up to be like a movie. A cold winter night, heart broken girl crying, and her boy walking up behind her. You may have guess but Alec did follow me. He explained to me that he was showing me how it felt, and I explained to him that it just made things worse. He agreed and understood that it didn't help. In the background Kara was yelling at Austin Flint, Austin Stout, Matt, Jace and Jake D to get out of her car. Alec said "why don't you just be that firm with me? just beat me up!" I was already crying so this made it worse but I told him "you keep telling me that but I can't be like that, and I won't be ever" between every few words he said "okay, okay. i'm sorry." (without attitude +++) We made up and decided we were done fighting. We went inside and warmed up and soon it was time to go. We decided that I would just go home with him and Austin would pick me up after he dropped off Abbey in South Weber. So i'd get more time with Alec! But I only ended up getting about 15 minutes with him! Cause Abbey's mom decided to meet us at Castle Park. I said goodbye to Alec but I knew I wouldn't be away from him for long.
     Which brings us to Saturday! SNOWBOARDING! I say that like it was awesome, but it  really wasn't all that great...... We left Alec's house at 12:00. It was Me, Alec, Shon (Alec's dad), Conor (Alec's brother), Kara, Jenny and Kate (Alec's little sister). We went to Wolf Creek Mountain. Otherwise known as Wolf Mountain. We got there and I rented some boots and Alec helped me get strapped in. It was so crazy! I've never stood on a board in my life! Alec started teaching me how I don't want to drag my board and scrape the snow, cause then i'll fall. Then we tried learning how to stop, i'd go straight and then turn my board and stop, or slow down. I started to get discouraged, and Alec was getting frustrated. Alec doesn't have a lot of patience, which is what I was worried about with him teaching me. I was waiting for us to start yelling at each other or something! We went and took a break and I had to warm up my toes so they didn't turn black and fall off! So we were just sitting there and he just sat and stared out the window, or at the t.v. and didn't say a word. What the hell right? Right. So I tried to think of a couple things to talk about. I asked him if he was hungry and he said "I was actually just thinking about that" he went and got some food and we talked about how expensive it was, and how the fries were gross. But it was weird, almost awkward. I've never had an awkward moment with Alec in the 8 months I've known him! By 4:00 I was done, I was discouraged, mad, and frustrated. Alec was frustrated, anxious and bored. I knew he wanted to hit some rails or jumps but I didn't want him to leave me. Shon said he'd take me over to Conor, and he ended up pretty much carrying me! Hah, it was a little weird but I kept falling! So I don't blame him for wanting to go faster. So I sat there with Conor and drank hot chocolate. Alec's older brother Conor, is... Something else. Everything he says he means sexually. It's pretty gross, and he always teases, teases, teases, NON STOP! Soon Jenny came, then Kara and Kate. We talked while Alec hit his jumps and his dad got some footage of him. We ate some delicious pizza, it was super cheesy! Soon enough we decided we were done. My knee was aching and I just wanted to sleep. We returned my boots and Alec and Kara went on a couple more runs. (Yes that did bother me.. A lot.) Me, Conor and Jenny sat in the Yukon listening to music and Alec showed up. He sat in there with us but I was kind of giving him the cold shoulder. Then he decided to go hit some more jumps. So it was me Conor and Jenny again.. Soon everyone showed up to the Yukon and we loaded up. Alec was talking to everybody but me. He'd pull on Kara's hat and tease her, he'd talk to his dad about some car parts, he'd talk to Jenny about something, he'd ask Kate a question. Then he'd smile at me? I was so mad, on top of all those emotions I mentioned before! I told him what was wrong and he apologized. He said he wasn't ready to be that patient. Obviously, but he should have known it wasn't going to be easy. I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep on the way home. We went back to Alec's house and sat by the fire and watched a movie. Charlie St. Cloud! Alec was so cute, and he was trying really hard to make me happy. We were stretching before we started the movie and Jenny and Kara were like "can you do your splits?" and I was thinking well if I say yeah but i'm not stretched and go as far as I can i'll look cool and so I said that and then I went all the way flat! AWESOME!! I even showed Alec my splits cause i'm just so proud of them! Hah.
     Today has been my recovery day. My throat has been hurting, my head and I've had a stuffy nose! NO BUENO! On top of that I ended up with sore muscles. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my knee hurts and i'm just so sore! Dance tomorrow will have to be filled with stretching!
     This week needs to be good. <33

No comments: