Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 20, 2011

H.O.T. (:

Today doesn't seem to be my day. More break up talk with Alec. More "we'll just move on" sayings. More drama. More pain. It all just seems to come at once. I don't think that troubles only come when you're down though. Cause if you think about it when you're having the time of your life nothing can bring you down. You spill a drink but who cares it was hilarious! But when you're having a bad day and you spill, oh just wait for the water works! 
I tend to cry easily when i'm down. But I cry easily no matter what. Even if my parents are just talking to me, I hate getting in trouble! It's the worst! I guess i'm just an emotional person!
I'm either going to meet with the Clearfield High counselor tomorrow, or Monday! Whoo hoo! Finally I can get all my questions answered!
Today I caught one of my friends lying or stretching the truth several times. I didn't want to say anything because I was already upset about how Alec was acting and people saying horrible things about Jamison. But my friends noticed and asked what was wrong. I told two of them what was going and I just started venting. So here I am venting away and I get some feedback from one friend but not one from the other. We'll call them Friend #1 and Friend #2. So Friend #1 was being so helpful and she understood everything. Like always! On the other hand Friend #2 was just saying "oh... idk... hmm..." and didn't have much to say. Friend #2 has a history of telling things that shouldn't be told. So Friend #2 told TSF (Truth Stretching Friend) .. Hah, and guess who got in trouble?! Me! Yeah, thats right. TSF heard that I was calling her a liar. I tried to make it clear to her that I was just venting and that if Friend #2 wouldn't had said anything I would have been over it already! What the heck is going on?!
I met this boy today. Drayson Ball, cute name huh?! He is extremely attractive! Athletic smart, the whole deal! He reminds me a lot of Koty though.. Besides the fact Koty has muddy blonde hair and blue eyes.. Drayson is the complete opposite! He has dark hair, dark skin but he has these blue green eyes that are TO DIE FOR! 
I haven't talked to Koty in weeks. (Koty is a Manti boy I met over the summer. He is super busy with school and work that he doesn't have time to do anything. We've only hung out a few times such as: Movies, Golfing, Gateway Mall, Driving all over hah, and Park City. The last time I saw him was before christmas.. I actually think it was November! We try to space the times out because we don't want anything serious because we know we could have something and we don't want to ruin it while we're young and stupid... yes this has be conversed many times!) anyways.. Koty won't reply to any of my texts.. He hasn't for a while now. I don't know whats going on and he's been on my mind a lot lately. He was even in my dream last night! So this is how the dream went: So I was driving to Manti to surprise Koty. with Genna and my mom. So we're driving a long and we get about half way there (Payson) when I get a call from Koty. I answer and say
me: Hey!
Koty: hey! are you busy?
me: no i'm just driving.. hehe. you?
Koty: well i kinda have a surprise for you!
me: uhhh? what?!
Koty: I'm passing Salt Lake now so hurry and get ready!
me: pahahahah KOTY! i'm in Payson coming to surprise you!
Koty: hahaha
(yeah sad i remembered his laugh well enough to dream of it!)
We both started laughing and decided to both turn around and head back. We would meet in Provo. By time I got turned around Genna and my mom had disapeared.. I probably left them at the McDonalds bathroom or somthing! hahahahahah.
I feel so silly dreaming about Koty but I just miss him so much! I woke up before I got to see him in my dream.. But if my alarm would have went off I wouldn't have even had my dream so I guess it was good I slept in 30 minutes too late!!


Anyways; Here is a picture of Alec, Koty and Drayson. What do you think?


Drayson. (:

Koty. <3

Alec. <33





No comments: