Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

me against the world;


I feel so frustrated lately. It all started last night at dance.
I couldn't catch onto anything. Even things I am pro at I couldn't do. I was just so off. And it makes me so mad that I can't keep up.
I haven't been frustrated with myself for a while.
It usually happens when i'm forced to draw and i'm being graded on my artwork.
I'm not an artist by all means.
Not with a pencil in my hands at least.

I can't decide whats wrong. But I think something is up with Alec.
He's been so flaky lately. We'll be texting and then he just decides not to reply.
And I re send my text a couple times in case he doesn't get it.
But guess what?
No reply!
But when i'm in the shower and I don't reply I end up with three texts and a missed call?
But I make sure I reply. Or tell him when i'm not able to text.
Shouldn't he take the time to at least tell me goodbye?
He'll say he wants to talk but then he's boring/down.
I'm not sure if its down but I don't get much out of him.
I just miss talking to him. Like we used to..






No comments: