Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 24, 2011

Not simple enough. /:

Yesterday (Sunday) I hung out with my mom. I got to drive everywhere we went which was awesome. I told her what my aunt Bonnie had said and how I've been thinking about getting baptized. She thought it was an awesome idea and that she wants to see me get married in the temple. She talked to grandma Rhonda and I am going to start meeting with the missionaries this week or next.. It's so exciting!!! I'll have to keep it posted on if I decide to get baptized or not!

I talked to Koty last night! AHH! I was so glad. Last week I text him and said "hey I have some awesome news! text me soon!" and he never replied.. So I text him last night and said "hey so i'm guessing you're busy but I just wanted to tell you my awesome news! one of the poems I wrote is getting published! and the cool part is.. it's a poem I wrote for/about you" and he replied! We talked about how and when it's getting published but that's about it. Then he never replied?? Ugh. But today after school I took a nap and he was in my dreams! Even when I take naps. Usually it's just at night but now he's EVERYWHERE! 

Genna has been really down and i'm really worried. She told me she's not eating and that she doesn't even want to dance! Dancing is Genna's life. So just hearing that you know something is seriously wrong.. 

For the past couple weeks I feel like i'm becoming more and more distant from my family. Like nobody cares where I am until i'm gone. Nobody cares what's happening.. Tuesday I told Brigitte about Jamie. I went to the viewing Friday with my mom but nobody asked how it was, no one even asked about him. Or if I was okay. Usually I tell Brigitte everything. But lately I feel like if I tell her something i'm just wasting her time.. My dad isn't any better. This may sound silly but he stopped the recording of The Bachelor so we missed HALF of the show! I know that's stupid but he does this all the time! Just so he can watch his shows! But if I say anything he threatens to take my phone away for 2 weeks? As if that'll help! I don't understand how they don't catch on that taking my phone away doesn't teach me anything. It just makes me more mad.

Anyways, Alec is going to teach me how to snowboard Saturday! It's so exciting! I've never stood on a snowboard in my life! And i'm lucky to have someone as profesh as Alec to be teaching me!(:

I feel like detaching myself from the world for a while. I want to be by myself and just learn, by myself. I wish I could drive so badly. So I could just leave and have time to think. To be able to do anything to keep myself busy.
There's not much else I can vent about. Other then these things life is good. But I guess under every problem life IS good.. Oh Bailey! I miss you so much.

No comments: