Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back To School...

It's that time again. School time. Are you ready? Most people aren't, but in some ways I am. I was excited for the break to get away from my friends drama and be my own person. "Time makes the heart grow fonder", I find this true. I have missed my girls SO much. All the drama we have been through seems silly. It's hard to keep in touch with each other when we are all growing and maturing at different rates. It's hard to keep up with 5+ girls when you're having you're own problems. I hope we have all learned this over the break and can get back together tomorrow with big hugs and smiles!
I spent an amazing break with Alec! I swear if it weren't for him I wouldn't know of any movies, I swear that's all we do! Movies, Call of Duty, a couple more movies and a few more rounds of Call of Duty. I have recently gotten over the fact that my boy can't do anything else with his vertebrae being fractured. So I decided to take up the hobby of COD (Call of Duty). Although I am not hooked yet, and I am not even remotely good I got like five kills the other day! I won't mention how many deaths I had though...
I have set my new years resolutions, the other day I read an article saying that you need to look through your list and make sure it is realistic. I made ideal list of my resolutions. Though it was not the typical "get ready for bathing suit season" or "quite smoking". This may be a relief to hear but I have neither of those problems! Here is my list:
  1. work harder this semester in school. -my grades are barely making a C average.
  2. make it to drill try outs. - i cannot set a goal to make drill because i have no control of what the coaches decide but i can make sure i am healthy and strong enough to make it to try outs and work my hardest to prove i can be on the team.
  3. learn the basics of cooking. - if i learn to cook now i will become better and better over time. i don't want my future husband to come home to a clean house and mac & cheese!
  4. get my license. - this is the year! i've learned to drive in snow and i'm used to driving at night with my mom. hopefully i will have the practice and skill to pass my test by time i am sixteen. (october 24th!)
  5. keep my room clean. - my room is terribly small and its hard to have a place for everything! i can understand when i'm in a hurry and i don't have time to put away my last load of laundry i did or make my bed before i leave for school. but i want to be able to wake up earlier make sure my clothes get in the hamper and my bed neatly made.

My list is short, but all of those things will take lots of habits to make and millions of habits to break. I can't wait for this week of school, just to see how it goes. Find out how all my friends are doing and help in everything I am capable of helping with.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

Dude i'm so following you're blog now (:
I'm in love with it, haha.
You should become a writer.
I miss you! Cant wait to see your smiling face tomorrow <3