Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home.

        We got home from Las Vegas last night. It took us 9 hours to drive home. We had to stop a few times for potty break of course. I mean we had 5 girls! 
         We arrived home at 10 o' clock.. I haven't seen Alec since last Thursday. Which is when I found out i'd be going to St. George/Vegas. I went up to hang out with him for a couple hours and it was great. We were over our fight but it was just another goodbye. I hate being away from him.. I hate knowing that i'm hours and hours away from him. I hate knowing that the text i'm about to open is going to be a one word text showing how much he just really doesn't care. Last night we got in a fight because all day I was planning on spending today with him. I was so excited to get home go to bed so I could wake up and be with him. But Alec had different plans.. He told me he was going snowboarding. I know. I was so furious. I still am. I don't understand how he could just choose snowboarding over me? He told me that he'd be back by 5. But when he comes back he'll be exhausted, grumpy and not give a shit that i'm even there. He denied that statement and said he would. Then he started comparing me to Carter's girlfriend. How she beats him up when he's a jerk. But honestly, can you see me beating anyone for being a jerk? No. Me either. I'm so frustrated I just wanted to yell at him. But that's kind of impossible through text. Ugh. I told him goodbye after he didn't reply for 10 minutes and I woke up to a text he sent me 45 minutes after saying "goodnight my piece of heaven. I love you." That is SO unfair! He can be such a jerk one minute and then the next i'm a piece of heaven?! I'm so confused. And unbelievably upset that he'd choose snowboarding over me.. Watch he won't even be home till late. So i'll sit in bed all day waiting for him, and then he'll call around 10 saying he's home. But guess who isn't going to his house at ten on a school night? Yep, me.


       I'm so done.
I just need some advice. 

No comments: