Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 22, 2011

its no surprise!

Last night was Jamie's Viewing. I've been strong since I heard the news. Only crying a little here and there. We stood in line, and waited, and waited. We got into the viewing room and they had pictures of him all over.. Thats when I broke down. He had the biggest smile in every picture. He was such a photogenic kid and he knew it! Flashing a smile here and there. Family photos, football pictures. It was incredible. They had his long board, the one he got hit while riding.. His snowboard and waders for fishing. He was such a perfect kid. All the ladies loved him. We got up to the casket and I was just a wreck. Trying so hard to stop crying when I met his parents. I talked to his dad for a second and then moved on to his mom and she just gave me a big hug. She was such a nice lady. I had never seen so many boys cry. Everybody walked in okay and then walked out crying. 
Afterwards I met up with Alec and Jenny. It was Alec's first foot-sol soccer game. He hated it. I could definitely tell. Even before he said "I hate it". The score ended up being 7-1.  They played La Roca, and it was SO intense. When the game was over we went to Matt's house. Me, Abbey, and Jenny just sad and watched 9 boys run around screaming like 5 year olds. It was so crazy. They were all super hyper. Which I was not in the mood for after my friends viewing and being on my menstrual cycle. But I sucked it up, and I obviously made it. 
(jamison's funeral)




Tonight I hung out with Alec. I got to his house around 4 and we just hung out for a while. Then Jenny came up and we went to my cousin Austins. We were watching some of their footage from Park City, When Bonnie asked if she could talk to me for a minute. I had no clue what she wanted to talk about! I was a little worried. We walked into the other room and she started saying that there was a time when she was worried about the choices I was making. If they were good or bad. Then lately she has noticed a light in me. How every time she see's me my eyes sparkle and she can even see it in pictures! She asked what I had thought has changed. I told her how I had started seeing things differently and I just feel like I've grown up so much. Then she said that she saw the light of god through my eyes. That god really loves me, and Jesus is looking after me. She said she didn't know if it was cause I was in love with Alec or what. I told her that, that was so weird that she saw that because lately I have been thinking a lot about getting baptized, and talking to the missionaries. It was so cool to hear that from her and I loved it. She told me I was like a daughter to her and that she loved me so much and to tell her if I needed anything. It meant a lot to me. <3
After that heart to heart I went back to Austin, Jenny and Alec. I felt like I was glowing. I was just so happy. Me, Alec and Jenny went to Chases house and a bunch of people were over. (the Fruit Heights gang) as I used to call them! Hah. Me and Alec played some ping-pong and we went on a walk. Alec has been so understanding this week. I don't know if something has actually changed in him or if he just understands because of Jamie dying. Either way I love it. We walked around the block, and it was FREEZING! But of course Alec was warm, he walked behind me and wrapped me up in his jacket. We walked around and talked about what Bonnie had said and he said he didn't think that I had changed because of him. But he also hadn't known me before. I think that a lot of it has to do with Alec. I've never had a best friend like him. Even if our relationship doesn't last forever our friendship will. I don't know what i'd do with out him just because he is my best friend! I love talking to him about these kind of things. Its just nice to know he's not always a goof ball. Even though i'm the one that fell in love with the goof ball! Hah. 
When we were telling everyone goodbye I was hugging my cousin Austin and he told me that his mom told him that a while ago. Also that his mom adores Alec. Which is way good, cause if Bonnie likes him he's gotten past one of the hardest parts! Hah. Anyhow this week has been crazy eventful..
Summer 2010. <3

No comments: