Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Death?

One of my friends Jamison died today. It's unbelievably heartbreaking. He was a 4.0 student. Handsome, funny and the whole deal. He played football and a lot of boys remember him from that. I don't understand death. I don't understand how in a blink of an eye someones life can be gone. People say it must've been his time to go.. But why would someone be taken away from all their friends, from all their family because there time is up? How is that fair to take somebody so loved.. 
Rest in peace Jamison. I will always remember you as the cute boy that would show off playing football. Winking at me and trying to get my attention. The day you asked me to be your girlfriend in the 7th grade and when we'd door bell ditch your house during the summer..



No comments: