Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 15, 2011

V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N. (:

  So randomly my step mom decided that we were going to St. George/Vegas! 
I was so excited! To get away and be in the warm weather! But I miss Alec so bad! I hate being away from him! I wish I was going on a vacation with him! Although I am having fun, so I can't complain too much!
  We left our house Friday afternoon at 5 o' clock. We arrived in Salt Lake City not too much longer. We were picking up our cousin Ashley and aunt Wendy. Ashley had been to the ER just a bit earlier for bad cramps! She got a shot of morphine and it made her very sick! She was throwing up like non stop! It was very gross. We waited till about 7 and then left. Ashley fell asleep in the car so she couldn't be sick! It was a long boring drive! We drove past Mona/Nephi and I wanted to cry! I felt like I was just THAT close to Gunnison and I didn't stop. I didn't get to see anyone. Bailey, Koty, Conner, just nobody. We finally got to St. George at 1 am! It was late and we were all very exhausted! We went straight to bed! This morning we woke up and ate breakfast and then took a couple hours getting ready. After we got some starbucks and sat in the sun. It was SO amazing, the sun was so warm! We checked into our hotels and then lathered up in tanning oil and then it was off to the swimming pool! I laid on the chair with my book and soaked up lots of vitamin D! I already have a tan line! Tomorrow we are going to Vegas, I can't wait! I am ready to go shopping! Today we were at wal-mart and I was buying everything I could see! I got sweats, a sweatshirts, a purse and sunglasses. It's sweet.. hah!


  I miss everyone so much. Alec most of all. /:



No comments: