Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stress, Frustration & Impatience.

This week started out great! Back at school and being able to be with my friends again. We were all ready to be ready for school. Until First period started, you walk into class and you have no idea what you're learning about, where you left off or where to even begin! You hear the teacher say "pass up the ____ assignment" you see everyones face in worry and nobody has done it. Obviously, who is going to do homework over break? As much as I loved being on break it was TOO long! I was already falling behind and then they expect us to catch up with 2 weeks of no teachers and nobody to help us?!
You soon find out this simple project you got in English turns into a 6 page essay. You choose from a list and say you chose "not to wear make up for 3 days. (one of the days at school)" what does she want me to write about?! "Oh this was a great experience, I learned a lot and... " and what? I don't know how to finish that sentence and i'm about to sit here for hours think of how to end the sentence.
Math has always been hard on me, I've never been very good. I'm also not the person to ask for help or ask questions. I feel dumb when I ask and our teachers don't exactly help with that, I understand that loads of students could have asked this question but I have my own style of learning and I don't deserve to be talked to like a 2-year-old. Teachers are there to help us not tear us down and just let us fail. If i'm using my time to go to a class to get help I should be helped. I shouldn't be ignored because my teacher is talking to her basketball players.
I'm not a good person under stress. I should fix it, I become whiney, needy and just a miserable person to be around. I feel like I need support and help with all this stuff but who would be able to help me? I don't tell my family how to support me either, leaving them in the dark leaves me helpless.
With lots of homework to do I should really start now, maybe I can be done by midnight? Yeah, sounds about right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kylee!! I love you!
I know exactly what you mean about Killingbecks dumb project! I had no idea what to write at all!!