Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Plan B;

Lately I've been needing a lot of plan b's. Friday I think it was Genna read my horoscope to me and it said keep a plan b in your pocket. I thought "psht, plan b? why! everything is going great, i'm happy with Alec, its a new term, my friends are happy. what could go wrong." Well let me tell ya. Everything can go wrong! 

  1. Alec- Yeah things were awesome. We were being silly and happy to be together. It was perfect. Until Jack's party. Since then its been down hill. We fight all the time. I guess its not completely fighting but we always argue. One of us always has an attitude. We don't laugh and joke around its like walking on eggshells. I just want to be silly and happy all the time. So I think, whats my plan b for Alec? Watch the attitude? Maybe, but I always try to do that and when I do he's got one. Plan b- my plan b for Alec is.... I need to open up. I need to be more upfront with my feelings. I need to not be the weak link in the relationship. Neither of us should be. I think we should be equal. Equally strong and equally respected.
  2. IB- The International Bacbaccalaureate program helps students achieve college credits while still in High School. I'm in this program and I have to do a personal project. I have absolutely no clue what to do for my personal project. I want to do something where I can either dance or sing. But what could I do? I will take any ideas! 
  3. Cosmetology Classes- I went and talked to the counselors at Clearfield High and found out I can't take cosmetology classes through the high school until i'm a senior! Unless I want to pay 17,000 on tuition, books and the works. So I don't know if i'd be able to graduate with my license! Its such a pain. 
I miss people that I don't appreciate to be with when I have them. I just miss them when i'm gone.. I need a trip to Gunnison and a weekend with Bailey. 

No comments: