Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Waiting For the Light At the End Of the Tunnel.

I've been so bad about writing lately. I have loads to write about but i'm just so down i don't even take the effort to write. 
It seems like problem after problem with Alec. 
Me and Alec have been on this fight since Friday night. Him and his buddies were talking about how Alec was talking about sex with this girl and setting up a crazy scenario and then they were saying how she was loving it? I might just be crazy but that really bothered me. He kept asking and asking what was wrong and when I finally told him he blew up! Why the heck would he ask if he was just going to be a jerk about it?! We fought all that night and he told me if I didn't stop being grumpy or whatever that he was done. Even though I was done. I'm so done with his attitude. I'm just not done with him... We had plans to go see Justin Bieber Never Say Never as a triple date with Austin-Kyra Alec-Me and then Austin S.- Jenny (since Maddie couldn't go Jenny kept austin company. just friends!) I was happy all night. At least I thought I was. Alec was way nice the whole time too. I though things were going great, and I was so excited that they were! But when I got home Alec flipped out. He told me that I have to do everything now and that he wouldn't help me do anything. Its like he was trying to make me brake up with him... But I didn't. I just cried and soon fell asleep. This morning I woke up and I thought to myself.. I'm done. He can't treat me like that. What he said was so uncalled for. So I text him and said "we need to talk" and he said "why?" and I said "in person" and he said "what about my candy heart?" and I said told him I was so confused. Then he told me he felt bad about being harsh but he meant every word he said. I told him that I wouldn't carry all the weight on my shoulders. It'd just make me  break and i'd fall apart. Along with our relationship. I asked him what I needed to change and he said "I just want you to be cuter with me. Without me starting it. And I want you to be happier in whatever we do. And come up with stuff to do." Is what he's asking ridiculous? Is it bad to change myself for another? I need help. He said he'd be happy but I have to match his level of happiness all the time. Which I do. When he's a grump and rude i'm rude right back. When he's happy and talkative I am too. Cause thats when we have something to talk about. Tomorrow is Valentines.. I'm going up to see him. He expects me to change over night but I don't know how to make myself happy enough for him.. I just don't know.. 


I want the summer back.
I want the peace of mind that he's just mine back.
I want his real smile back.
I want the honey moon stage back.
I want to make it out of this.
I'm just waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: