Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 6, 2011

too hurt..


Writing about whats going on is the last thing I want to do but here it goes. 
Friday night I sliced my hand open doing dishes.. I went to put a glass cup away and it slipped from my hand and shattered all over and I tried to catch it or I don't remember I just remember gripping the glass and then screaming for my dad. I'm not good with blood at all. I faint or get really sick. I was bleeding all over and crying so hard. Ugh. It was disgusting.
 Saturday Morning;

Sunday Night;


 Austin was coming to get me when he got off work at 6:30 so by time he called saying he was at my house to get me I was trying getting all wrapped up. I had mascara from my hairline on my forehead to the bottom of my chin. I tried scrubbing it off but this new mascara is such a pain! We were going to Austin Stout's where everybody was and my hand was hurting so bad, and I was feeling so sick. I don't know if it was Austins driving that was making me sick or just the pain. We made it too Austin Stout's and I started too slowly feel better. Austin Stout's little sister Amber is just the cutest thing! She had a bunny and let me hold it pretty much all night! It was the best. Alec asked me too put away the bunny so we could hang out and then.. he ran off. What a sweetheart huh? So I played with Amber all night. She let me do her hair and then we practiced her back walkovers. Then his little brother Cade was going crazy for attention! He just wanted me to sit there and watch him play Call of Duty on the DS. It was pretty dang cute!

Saturday was Clint's wedding, and it was an all day event. Breakfast at 11, ceremony at 4, and the reception at 6:30. Luckily Abbey and Austin were there! Me and Abbey left with her parents so we could change out of our dresses and into some normal clothes. Austin, Brittany and Taylor picked us up and we went to Austins house. He changed and got ready (for Kyra) and then we went down to Alec's house. After Austin and Abbey went to go pick up Kyra me and Alec went upstairs to his room and were just sitting there talkin'. When Austin pulled back in we headed downstairs. I don't know why Alec stayed behind a couple seconds after me but when I was walking down the stairs I could here the girls in the kitchen say "what do you think they're doing up there.. ew" I wanted so badly to be like "uhm. i'm right here jerks." I felt so.. I dunno bad I guess that people think of me as that kind of person.. It disgusted me. Instead of saying something like I should have I walked downstairs to see Kyra. We all hung around and sat by the fire. It was a pretty calm night. I decided, I hate sharing Alec with people two nights in a row. Cause i'm not even sharing. Its all everyone else except me all night.. 
Today was superbowl Sunday. I was rooting for the Green Bay Packers to win all night! Look at what happened! It was for sure an awesome game and an awesome match up.



No comments: