Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Elder Koozer! [:

My email to Elder Koozer:


Hey there, 
I actually just got home from seeing you! Hah. It was cool to see you at the scout banquet! Thats alright, I don't expect you to check your email every day. You've got things to do!

I told my parents... Well my step mom that i'm getting baptized! It took like two hours to prepare myself and gain up the courage! But she comes and tells me and my step sister goodnight every night so when she came and told me good night I broke the news. She was a little hesitant at first and asked why I want to do it. I explained how I just felt so much happier lately and that I've been thinking about it for a while. She told me if it made me happy and if it was what I wanted to do that it's okay. I was so relieved to hear that! She's a very respectful woman about most things but she's my step mom so I've seen her be mean, be silly and sarcastic so I wasn't sure what I was going to get. After she went to bed I heard her and my dad talking about it (my dad laughing) and brigitte (step mom) telling him to be nice and to not say anything if he was just going to tear me down. I haven't seen my dad very much this last week cause I've been out and about and he's been at work but the few times I have seen him he hasn't said anything. So i'm still waiting to hear what he has to say.
Saturday me and a couple of my friends went to see our friend Maddie thats in the hospital. She was diagnosed with bone cancer. She started treatment last Thursday and she was acting like she was doing way good over facebook/texting. But when we went to see her she wasn't doing good at all! Her mom said that the chemo made her very nauseous. Here's the point to this story; when we were about to leave I started thinking 'we should say a prayer' and it was just going through my head over and over again. After everybody gave hugs and said goodbye I asked if we could say a prayer. Her mom asked me to do it and so I did. It brought everyone to tears! It was sad but I felt so good saying a prayer. This was one of the first prayers I have said in a long time. That night I prayed and every night since then I say my bedtime prayers. I've never said more than one prayer in maybe a few months. But it just relieves the stresses of the day off my shoulders and helps me sleep better at night!

 Alright, on to my question! So my aunt is helping put my baptism together and she said I need 2 speakers. I was wondering if you want to do a talk. The two are on baptism or the holy ghost. Whichever you are more comfortable with or want to do? I want you and Elder San Roman to be involved with my baptism for sure though! 

Thank you so much for all you have taught me! Hearing your story helped me out a lot and gave me a boost of confidence. I hear everyone say that this is the right church and that this is just such an amazing thing but they were all born and raised into it. It was just good to hear that it can change somebodies life, and affect the people around me!

Sincerely,
                       Kylee Jo Yamane

But what he doesn't know is:
He has thee goofiest laugh ever! The funny thing is my mom wants us to get married. pahaha. She's like "I have to get a picture of you two!"
He's 19 and barely into his mission!
Tonight was my little brothers blue and gold banquet for boy scouts and the Elders showed up and I was like "psstt! mom! look!!" She giggled at me. After they ate they came and sat by me and we talked and visited. He's a really good influence. I'm so lucky to have someone that went through the same changes I want to!

I've been dying to put up a picture of him! This isn't the most flattering but he's still a sweetheart! So here is Elder Koozer in my little sisters nerd glasses. XD


No comments: