Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Poetic Post;

I don't have any poems on here;
So here are a few from the summer that I wrote.
With more to come!



Prince Charming:
i've searched high and low.
and as the wind starts to blow.
i see now how charming you can be.
i hope that you love me for me.
although you live so far away.
i still want my prince charming to stay.

MTB:
the day the skies
turned bright blue.
i knew i couldn't be
without you.

your name keeps
echoeing through my head.
but i'm going to stick to
what i said.

my heart will forever
be yours.
even on the oregon
shores.

everynight i wish
for you.
in hope that you'll
miss me too.

oregon is so far away.
so tell me should
i stay?

your the boy with my heart.
so darling please
be smart.

<33
i hear your voice in my head.
and i want you to love me instead.

your the guy i've waited for.
the guy that could make the winning score.

i can see that you are my prince.
and i have adored you ever since.

untitled.

the night the sky showed her stars,
i knew that this life would be ours.

you love me even when my hairs a mess,
your just the perfect guy i guess.

my heart will forever be yours,
even on those sandy beach shores.

i may not go so far away,
but if i did would you ask me to stay?


Him.<3

i wish i could say this aloud
but i feel like i'm standing in front of a crowd.

can you tell by the way you make me stutter
that your making my heart flutter.

you know just how to make me smile
it feels like i've known you for a while.

just hearing your voice can brighten my day
you make the grey skies go away.

i bet you dont know this is for you
but thanks for helping me through.<3
(the one i'm getting published. XD)


Any feed back, advice, pointers? Let me know!!

No comments: