Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Ligit.

It's official! I'm getting baptized. After two discussions I know that this is what I want to do. This is how I am going to better myself as a person, friend, sister and someday a better wife and mother. The date is set for March 19th. The only problem: Brigitte and my dad have no clue! I have been doing discussions with my mom and they haven't noticed a trend of my absence being every Thursday. Its such a big thing that I want in my life that i'm scared to tell them. They were both raised in the LDS church and were forced to go. Once they were old enough to rebel they did, they haven't been to church in years i'd assume. I don't know how i'm going to tell them. I'm scared to get my dream shot down. No matter what I will go through with this, because this is what I want. I feel like i'm about to come out of the closet to my parents. I'll keep it posted how this talk goes.. 


Saturday me and a few of my favorite girls went to go see our friend Maddie in the hospital. She is such a strong girl. She has bone cancer. They started chemo last week and it makes her nauseous. She looked so sick when we got there it was so sad. Before we left I asked if we could say a prayer. It was the least I could do to show that we love her so much. When I finished my prayer everyone had teary eyes and her moms started crying. I felt so meaningful that saying a prayer to help my friend could touch so many people. I want to be able to touch more people with who I am and what I have to offer. I love you Maddie. Stay strong. <3


    I got my extensions last Thursday. (hence the long hair) I feel so beautiful! I didn't think that i'd like the length but i'm starting to love it! 


    Alec turns 16 in 3 days! (February 23rd). I'm so excited, although he has to work on his car for the next 3 days so that its done. But thats okay. Cause in the long run i'm going to be able to spend more time with him.
    So my mom is trying to set me up with one of the elders that is doing my discussions. He just started this week since Elder Larabee got sent to Wyoming. He is very attractive. His name is Elder Koozer. He is 19 years old and has been out on his mission for about 9 months. He has dark brown hair and this almost sexy scare on his left eye lid. hahahah. My mom wants me to start writing him but how do I ask for his email or mailing address?! He was baptized when he was 8 but didn't go to church until he was 17. His mom is a drug addict and his dad lived in Hollywood. He saw what road he was heading down and saw where it was leading him and so he started going to church with his grandparents. This is when he decided he wanted to go on a mission. He told me that 2 days after he graduated high school he packed up and moved to Arizona with his sister (she is LDS too) and then he went on his mission. I asked him if he was ever worried if his parents would disapprove or come back with some rude comments and he said no. His mom was very supportive and his dad was just a little confused because he didn't even know there was such a church. It helps that he's coming from where I am. His story has given me a lot of strength and hope.


I need help finding a baptism dress. If anyone has any ideas of shops in northern Utah, HELP!?



No comments: