Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Busy Bee;

So I have been the busiest bee in the whole continental U.S.  From helping plan my baptism to Miss Teen Syracuse then to Drill prep clinics i'm swamped! These last couple weeks have been killing me. Alec is not helping. Being grumpy cause I stole him for a few days last week i'm trying to let him get in his "boy time" before this weekend. He went to elite tonight and that bothered me. But i'm still trying SO hard not to show it. It's not like I could've hung out though.. I had mutual, tomorrow I have a hair cut, Thursday I have my last missionary discussions, then a meeting to prove I have learned the gospel, then finally I have a mini workshop for Miss Teen Syracuse. Yipee.... Friday I should be getting rest but there is a party! Rest for Saturday or party all night and run off of Monsters? Hmm. 


Planning for my baptism has been fairly easy for me. I let my aunt Bonnie do most of it and i'm happy with everything she has done! But she went to China for work and then everyone was asking me all these crazy questions and I just said well... I have no clue what to tell ya! Luckily she comes home tomorrow! I'm so excited.

I'm just stressing myself out so i'm going to go to bed.. Goodnight to whoever is out there.. 

No comments: